I was working on a scrum team that wanted to make our burn down charts available on our wiki. We tried the movable type chart plugins and they worked ok but we lacked the control we needed. I had heard about google charts and after looking into them I realized that we might be able to coax these to produce the charts we were missing. To my surprise this was quite easy to prototype but a little harder to do in practice. The nice thing about the google charts, is they are essentially image tags with specifically built URL’s. Constructing the URL can be a challenge but in general the performance we observed was great and the price (free) can’t be beat. You can read more about it here.